Student Visa 485

The dedicated team at Infinity Education & Visa Consultancy is familiar and experienced with Student Visa 485 Subclass 500 applications. With a high success rate, we can assist international students with finding the best course, submitting the application to the education provider, finalizing the enrollment and applying for a student visa.

To be able to study a course in Australia the visa required is Student visa (subclass 500).

The following types of study may be undertaken on this visa:

- English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS)
- School – primary or secondary
- Secondary school exchange program
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses –a registered VET course or a registered course for the award of an advanced diploma
- Higher education courses –a bachelor or associate degree, a graduate certificate or graduate diploma, a master’s degree by coursework or a higher education diploma or advanced diploma
- Postgraduate Research degrees –a master’s degree by research or a doctoral degree
- Non-award courses – non-award foundation studies courses or components of a course that do not lead to an award
- Students sponsored by the Department of Foreign Affairs or Trade or the Department of Defense.

Leave a Reply